• Turboo® is easy to administer because it is a ready-to-use oral solution.
It is a nutritional feed to be used in reaction to stress, transportation, heat or overcrowding.
During the production cycle the synergy of its components helps the metabolic system.
• Amino acids are essential for the proper operation of several physiological functions
which means that it cannot be manufactured by the body and must be obtained through the diet or by supplementation.
• Turboo® contains characteristic group of essential amino acids which are necessary
for the production of all protein in the body including hormones, enzymes, and antibodies in addition to improvement of liver functions.
• Lysine is necessary for the production of carnitine and collagen, which is the structural protein forming all connective tissue such as
skin, tendon, and bone. Lysine also plays a major role in calcium absorption. Some evidence suggests that Lysine supplementation may
help to support a healthy immune system as well as proper cardiovascular function.
• Taurine as a kind of semi-essential amino acid, has comprehensive biological functions and is important in the regulation of normal
physiological function such as enhance immunity, antioxidation.
• Deficiency of DL-Methionine causes decreased growth rate of birds, poor feathering, decreased egg production of Layer,
cannibalism, and decreased feed efficiency, decreased weight & size of eggs.
• Vitamin A is the component of visual pigmentation, maintenance of epithelial tissues, antioxidant,
and help to prevent damage to cell membrane.
• Vitamin D3 is required for the normal absorption and metabolism of calcium and phosphorus.
• Vitamin E is an antioxidant, which protects fats, vitamin A and steroid hormones in the body from oxidative degradation,
hence preventing the formation of toxic metabolites.
• Biotin is important for normal function of the thyroid and adrenal glands, the reproductive tract and the nervous system.
• Sorbitol and Vitamin B complex have an effective role in regeneration and enhancing liver functions.
• Niacin and Vitamins B complex play an important role in metabolism of carbohydrates,
lipids and protein creating sources of energy for the bird, increase feed intake and body weight gains.